[TUHS] Mirror for http://cm.bell-labs.com/cm/cs/who/dmr/

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Thu Oct 13 17:36:48 AEST 2011

True. I had to mirror via ftp as the robots.txt stopped the http mirroring. It should be possible to fix the mirror in the tarball. I'll see what I can do.
Thanks, Warren

Hans Ottevanger <hansot at gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 6:57 AM, Warren Toomey <wkt at tuhs.org> wrote: > All, I've taken a mirror of http://cm.bell-labs.com/cm/cs/who/dmr/ > and placed it at http://minnie.tuhs.org/dmr/ > > Feel free to mirror from minnie, in case the Labs' server gets overloaded. > It's 112 Megs. > Warren, Thanks for this excellent action, but your links are still absolute, i.e. point to the original content on the Bell Labs website. If that content disappears for whatever reason you will have a lot of links to convert. Kind regards, Hans Ottevanger