[TUHS] dmr has passed away

Jose R. Valverde jrvalverde at cnb.csic.es
Fri Oct 14 04:24:10 AEST 2011

Truly a great loss.

I just saw this (I have traveling to some international meetings).

	I wonder if we could come up with a way to pay hommage to him
all together to acknowledge his legacy.

	Don't know what could be best, but I am sure there are people
here who knew him and through their consternation can give us an idea
of what would be the best way to publicly honor him.

	Can we all get together to do something jointly for him? I
guess a global collaborative initiative would be most in his spirit
and philosophy of life.

	Dunno, maybe create web site to celebrate him. Where everybody
can leave a testimony of how his work has affected our lives.

			EMBnet/CNB
		Scientific Computing Service
	Solving all your computer needs for Scientific
			Research.

		http://bioportal.cnb.csic.es
		  http://www.es.embnet.org