[TUHS] 4.4BSD installed image or login shell?

Tim Newsham tim.newsham at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 06:37:25 AEST 2012

I mean that after you used netbsd to create
and install 44bsd, you should have used the resulting
44bsd to create and install a new 44bsd system.
Then it would have been a FFS created by 44bsd,
not one created by netbsd...
or am I misunderstanding something?

Tim Newsham | www.thenewsh.com/~newsham | thenewsh.blogspot.com