[TUHS] Caldera ancient UNIX license question

Benjamin Huntsman BHuntsman at mail2.cu-portland.edu
Sat Aug 11 07:42:15 AEST 2012

Now if we could just get Novell to extend the license to cover the rest of the Research UNIXes, like 8th, 9th, and 10th Editions, before the bits rot out of existence...
I made some inquiries a while back, and basically got the impression that they didn't care, and hence didn't care enough to expend legal effort to extend the license.

Might still worth be asking around about though...