[TUHS] Yet Another Kernel Description Document

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Tue Feb 21 06:30:35 AEST 2012

All, I've just received from Poul-Henning Kamp a document entitled
"UNIX Program Description", dated January 1976 and written by the
UNIX Support Group. It contains detailed descriptions of the functions
inside a Unix kernel. Given the date and the USG origin, I'm guessing
that the system described is PWB/1.0. Can anybody confirm this at all?

The URL is http://minnie.tuhs.org/Archive/PDP-11/Distributions/usdl/unix_program_description_jan_1976.pdf
but I'll move it if it turns out not to be about PWB.

I love how new documents and artifacts keep appearing! Thanks phk.

Cheers,
	Warren