[TUHS] AT&T Blit terminal plus terminal OS

scj at yaccman.com scj at yaccman.com
Mon Oct 15 09:00:53 AEST 2012

This brings back fond memories.  Applications running on the main computer
downloaded custom code to run on the Blit--this was the biggest
challenge--writing an application to run on two machines at once, with two
different OS's, different hardware and different endian-ness.  When it was
working, it was great, but debugging new code could be a real challenge.

Steve