[TUHS] gatekeeper mirror?

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Tue Oct 23 23:03:01 AEST 2012

As I told Phil off-line, I wold ask around the DEC Unix alumni and see what
I could find out.

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Richard Schedler wrote:

> Before leaving HP Labs, I moved the Gatekeeper Archives over to
> apotheca.hpl.hp.com .  I just checked and was pleasantly surprised to see
> that they're still around.
>
>     --Richard

 HP Labs FTP Server

This is the FTP server for Hewlett-Packard Laboratories. It replaces the
following servers:

   - ftp.hpl.hp.com
   - gatekeeper.hpl.hp.com
   - gatekeeper.research.compaq.com
   - gatekeeper.dec.com

This system is not for file storage nor any other use without express
authorization from the Hewlett-Packard Company.

All logins and file transfers on this system are logged and monitored.

Please use the feedback link below to report problems or ask questions.
*Repository Services*

   - *Access the repository via FTP* <ftp://apotheca.hpl.hp.com/>
   - *Access the repository via HTTP* <http://apotheca.hpl.hp.com/ftp/>

*Other Information*

   - *What happened to
gatekeeper.dec.com?*<http://apotheca.hpl.hp.com/what-happened-to-gatekeeper.html>