[TUHS] USENIX 4.x BSD manuals free for the shipping

Aharon Robbins arnold at skeeve.com
Mon Oct 29 00:03:21 AEST 2012

Hello All.

I'm trying to clean up my basement.  I have the following:

USENIX 4.2 BSD manuals - 4 volumes
USENIX 4.3 BSD manuals - 6 volumes
USENIX / O'Reilly 4.4 BSD manuals - 5 volumes + CD-ROM companion

They are all in excellent shape - close to new actually.

First come first serve, if you're willing to pay postage from Israel.

I also have a copy of "Concurrent Euclid, Tunis, and the Unix system" which
I suspect is a fairly historic book that I'd like to send to a good home.

Please reply directly to me without bothering the list.

Thanks!

Arnold