[TUHS] Graphic Systems C/A/T phototypesetter

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 08:20:01 AEST 2013

Hello!
Largely correct yes, but the two, phototypesetting and offset are two
completely different methods. Take a look by the way inside the book
written by the pair who brought us the C programming language, and
they explain how it was set.

It is interesting since the phone company attempted to use that method
for one of its documentation runs, it did not work and an outfit that
I was associated with, my father ran it, did in fact complete it. That
was done using a much better method and used the same output device.

It would be interesting to find out more if possible as to what that
method described was used for.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com