[TUHS] Graphic Systems C/A/T phototypesetter

Armando Stettner aps at ieee.org
Tue Dec 10 17:28:49 AEST 2013

I actually have an other form of character storage drum: I guess it would be called a character storage disk: a glass disk holding the font glyphs(?) through which a light beam would expose the character onto the photo-sensitive paper.  I can send a picture of it if anybody is interested (and when I unearth it as I recently moved to Seattle)....

   aps

Sent from my iPad