[TUHS] "Electronic Mail Without Aliases"

arnold at skeeve.com arnold at skeeve.com
Fri Feb 15 18:06:51 AEST 2013

John Cowan <cowan at mercury.ccil.org> wrote:
> What's the correct troff command line to format this?

First, edit post.tm and change the PO font to CW.  Then

	refer post.tm | pic | troff -ms | ps2pdf - post.pdf

I sent Warren (off list) a copy that I dorked with a bit, using groff and
the original V7 ms macros to produce a farily authentic looking Bell Labs
style memorandum.  He answered that he is out of the country but will
deal with putting things into the archive when he gets back.

Thanks,

Arnold