[TUHS] Fwd: 4.3BSD source tape offered on FreeBSD

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Tue Nov 26 06:29:32 AEST 2013

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013, David Ryskalczyk wrote:

> Just saw this on the ClassicCMP list. Wonder if anyone could read it out...
> or if it's actually something that's already out there.
> --Dave

Says "with the 4.3 BSD Tahoe sources, circa 1989. 74 MB"

The 4.3BSD-Tahoe files from the tuhs mirrors are around 72MB extracted.
The 4.3tahoe directory on McKusick's CSRG Archive CD is around 123 MB;
The src sources for tahoe from that CD is around 85 MB.

I am guessing the data from it already exists.

By the way, I am looking for:

1) CSRG's SCCS history from around 1985 (note that as source we renamed
or removed the new SCCS no longer has the previous history) including
the original BIND source with nameser.c.

2) 2.1BSD through 2.6BSD