[TUHS] off-topic: RS232C standard

Dave Ritchie deritchie at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 23:15:11 AEST 2013

http://www.worldcat.org/title/interface-between-data-terminal-equipment-and-data-communication-equipment-employing-serial-binary-data-interchange/oclc/38637094   might be useful to track down a
physical copy of the original document (library search engine - The link above is for the RS-232 spec.)

Best regards,
David Ritchie

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 4:22 AM, Sergey Lapin <slapinid at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, all!
Sorry for slightly off-topic question, but do anybody have a copy of
original circa 1969 RS232C standard? I need it to resolve conflict with me
and my customer regarding if RS-232C REQUIRES the use of DE-25M connector or just
RECOMMENDS it? It seems that there is a lot of interpretations of this standard, but
no original document anywhere :(

I know it might cost $$$, but I will pay all needed fees.

All the best,

S.