[TUHS] Univ. of Toronto tape distribution license circa 1977?

Ronald Natalie ron at ronnatalie.com
Thu Oct 31 04:11:37 AEST 2013

The money was just to pay for the tape primarily.    There were no restrictions on redistributing the data (over and above the WE license).   I remember hustling tapes through customs on the way to the UT Unix conference back in what 1979.     Since they didn't really have the production to write everybody a tape that wanted one they picked a few people who were centrally located that could get copies and redistribute for them.    Since we (Johns Hopkins) had brought several of us with tapes, we got one to bring back.