[TUHS] Teletype

Ed Skinner ed at flat5.net
Sat Aug 16 05:05:49 AEST 2014

A hybrid would be interesting, say a TTY with a Raspberry PI pulling
data from Reuters.com and printing the text ala a "news wire" feed.
An RSS feed would be better than processing the whole page but Reuters
doesn't seem to have one or I couldn't find it.
cnn.com/rss reveals lots of possibilities, however.
This could be fun (and smell like oil and ozone)!
Ed S.

Ed Skinner, ed at flat5.net, http://www.flat5.net/