[TUHS] Teletype

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Aug 18 23:56:36 AEST 2014

    > From: Brian Zick <brian at zickzickzick.com>

    > The fun of trying to do something in this now novel way is really
    > great. I was thinking I might try using it for my email. The
    > news-ticker idea also seems great

I suspect you'll find that the charm wears off pretty quickly, if you try and
use it for Real Stuff, day in, and day out. There's a reason this technology
is not used any more! :-)

    > I'm really excited that this not only seems possible but nearly in
    > reach.

I share you enthusiasm for the fun of computer archaeology. (Thanks to Milo,
I now have an 11/84 that I'm in the process of trying to get up.) Good luck!

	Noel