[TUHS] First Unix that could run on a PDP-11 with QBUS

Bill Pechter pechter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 00:10:08 AEST 2014

Version 5.x supported the Pro325/350.  I assume the 380 also worked.
They did the emulation for the screen. IIRC they did VT52 console support
so K52 worked.  I don't think they added VT100 support.

The Pro was a pretty nice RT box.  Too bad they didn't use that instead of
the annoying menu driven POS.

Venix for the Pro was a free download on the net when I last looked.

It's still mentioned here as a download.

http://www.vintage-computer.com/dec_pro_350.shtml

Bill

--
  d|i|g|i|t|a|l had it THEN.  Don't you wish you could still buy it now!
 pechter-at-gmail.com