[TUHS] Bugs in V6 'dcheck'

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Sun Jun 1 03:16:17 AEST 2014

Larry McVoy scripsit:

> I love Rob Pike, he's spot on on a lot of stuff.  I'm a big fan of
> "if you think you need threads then your processes are too fat".

Oh, he's a brilliant fellow.  I don't know him personally, but I know
people who do, and I don't think I'd love him if I knew him.  Humanity has
always found it useful to keep its (demi)gods at arm's length at least.

John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan at ccil.org
Barry thirteen gules and argent on a canton azure fifty mullets of five
points of the second,  six, five, six, five, six, five, six, five, and six.
        --blazoning the U.S. flag