[TUHS] Bugs in V6 'dcheck'

Nelson H. F. Beebe beebe at math.utah.edu
Wed Jun 4 03:33:10 AEST 2014

I noted just as I sent my previous posting with two references to
fuzz-test papers that the abstract of the second mentions two earlier
ones.

I've just tracked them down, and added them to various bibliographies.
Here are short references to them:

	Fuzz Revisited: A Re-examination of the Reliability of UNIX
	Utilities and Services
	ftp://ftp.cs.wisc.edu/pub/techreports/1995/TR1268.pdf

	An Empirical Study of the Robustness of MacOS Applications
	Using Random Testing
	http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/1228291.1228308