[TUHS] SunOS 4.1.1 or later?

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Thu Jun 5 00:31:45 AEST 2014

Does anyone have that running on anything?  If so, I'd like a copy of the
lint libraries, probably /usr/lib/ll* or something like that.

It's not well known but I spent a pile of time creating lint libraries for
pure BSD, System V, etc, so you could lint your code against a target and
know if you let some non-standard stuff creep in.

I suppose I could fire up a Sun3 emulator like this and find them:

http://www.abiyo.net/retrocomputing/installingsunos411tosun3emulatedintme08onlinux

If someone has a SunOS 4.1.1 box on the net and can give me a login (non-root)
that would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--lm