[TUHS] Evolutionary Paths (was Gnu/Stallman (was Bugs in V6 'dcheck'))

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Thu Jun 5 10:43:58 AEST 2014

Hey Greg,

It's "tuhs" not "tubs" and it stands for The Unix Historical Society so far
as I know.  Lots of Bell Labs and other folks on the list, it's a fun walk
down memory lane, you should join.

What started the conversation was someone musing on whether Linux is the
end of OS development.  Steve was talking about problems that SGI worked
on so I wanted to point out that there might be something to mine there.

--lm

--
---