[TUHS] Archive of old ;login or EUUG newsletters?

Kurt H Maier khm at sciops.net
Sat Jun 14 13:43:52 AEST 2014

Quoting Warren Toomey <wkt at tuhs.org>:

> Speaking of old publications, is there an on-line archive of old ;login:
> or EUUG newsletters? I did one for the AUUG newsletters here:
>
> http://minnie.tuhs.org/Archive/Documentation/AUUGN/
>
> but it would be nice to have an archive for the U.S and Europe.

https://www.usenix.org/publications/login goes back to 1997, but it's all
webbed up and not suitable for archival.  Between its increasing focus on
web nonsense and the inexplicable canning of SAGE, I dropped my USENIX
membership a while back.  This thread has served to make me look closely
as to whether I am getting any actual value out of my ACM membership.

khm