[TUHS] Xinu

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Thu Jun 19 08:42:26 AEST 2014

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 12:33:15PM -1000, Tim Newsham wrote:
> is your code available?  does it run on any of the modern apple][ emus?

It's available at ftp://minnie.tuhs.org/pub/apple2/apple2xinu.tar.gz with
source code, binaries, floopy images and some documentation.

No, it won't run on a real Apple ][ without some work. I actually wrote
it for an Apple clone which had bank-switched RAM and I made use of that
to hide the BASIC ROM and store the OS in the upper 12K. You would also
need to simulate a 10 or 20Hz NMI as well :-)

Cheers,
	Warren