[TUHS] Xinu

Christopher Vance cjsvance at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 14:17:27 AEST 2014

I ported Xinu to a Motorola 68000 on VME card. I had the luxury of a
working C compiler, so there was very little assembly language required
(context switch only, from memory). The main effort was in rewriting device
drivers for the relevant hardware. The result was used for teaching
Operating Systems.

Unfortunately, I no longer have the code.

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 8:54 AM, Corey Lindsly <corey at lod.com> wrote:

> > No, it won't run on a real Apple ][ without some work. I actually wrote
> > it for an Apple clone which had bank-switched RAM and I made use of that
>
> Franklin Ace? I had one of those. Probably still do, somewhere.
>
> --corey

Christopher Vance