[TUHS] Work I've done with a PDP-11 simulator

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Mon May 12 03:21:39 AEST 2014

Noel

I wonder if that is the so called "Typesetter C" compiler which was released independently of the system -  you needed it compile the new troff and support for other typesetters besides the CAT.   my memory which is hazy now was that typesetter C was what Mashey used for what would become PWB.   we should ask him

Clem