[TUHS] Work I've done with a PDP-11 simulator

SPC spedraja at gmail.com
Tue May 13 03:20:48 AEST 2014

Mmm... clearly a marginal case (derive it to another thread if you consider
it opportune), but... I got one PDP-11/23-PLUS without any kind of disk (by
now, I got one RL12 board plus one RL02 drive pending of cleaning and
arrangement)... I guess if could be possible to run V6 in this machine.
There's any kind of adaptation of this Unix version (or whatever) to run
under ?

Kind regards

Saludos | Greetings | Freundliche Grüße | Salutations
​
--
*Sergio Pedraja*