[TUHS] AT&T video about Unix from 1982

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 05:13:56 AEST 2014

I searched for them for a while a couple months ago when I first saw these
(awesome) old unix videos.  Are there more of these vids floating around?
Anyway, as to my brief search for wwb, there are a couple of companies who
have equivalents for Windows, not sure if they're just ports or what, but
that's not gonna help me.  Then there's a plethora of
writing-assistant-type stuff available for emacs.  However, I, too, would
very much like to find the original writer's workbench programs.  I
actually used them, licensed, in a real, live writing lab in college.  Hope
they're open sourced by now...