[TUHS] 2.10

Nick Downing downing.nick at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 11:56:27 AEST 2014

Is there any special reason why you want to use 2.09 or 2.10 rather than
the latest, 2.11? Is it because of your hardware requirements, I think
possibly 2.11 requires split I/D right? Anyway the best way to answer your
question is to try it out in SIMH. I do know that 2.11 has a modern TCP/IP
stack, which is backported from 4.3 or thereabouts (it does not suppprt
some advanced features such as syn cookies, so it was not backported from
the latest, but it's pretty modern still). I would be interested to know if
2.09 or 2.10 have the same TCP/IP stack as 2.11, my feeling is they don't.
cheers, Nick