[TUHS] BerkNet

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Thu Nov 27 06:03:27 AEST 2014

BBN did a second release that used the sockets.    At Stellar we used that
stack, not the UCB stack, since we were taking System V and adding BSD to
it.  Since the author of the BBN stack (Rob Gurwitz) was with us, it was
felt that the BBN stack was actually better in many ways.  In particular,
we had a parallel machine and it was felt that the BBN stack would be
easier/cleaner to multi-thread.

I can ask around, I lost track of the code base after Stellar.   tjt might
still know.