[TUHS] What's with the DZ-11?

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Sun Nov 30 16:43:05 AEST 2014

On Sun, 30 Nov 2014, Warren Toomey wrote:

> > With any luck, the driver (dz.c?) should be on Minnie somewhere; it
> > was done by Ian Johnston(sp?) at the Australian Graduate School of
> > Management (ianj at agsm, or possibly ianj at agsm70).
>
> Is this is?
>
> http://minnie.tuhs.org/cgi-bin/utree.pl?file=AUSAM/sys/dmr/dz.c

That's the one!  Bless you :-)

It'll take a while to work through it again, and I can see that I was
wrong about the use of the buffer pool (our printer drivers certainly used
them, along with the Calcomp and the Versatec). but I can see that it does
funky things otherwise.

--
Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU)  "Bliss is a MacBook with a FreeBSD server."
http://www.horsfall.org/spam.html (and check the home page whilst you're there)