[TUHS] made up errno contest, at an early USENIX

Derrik Walker v2.0 dwalker at doomd.net
Fri Oct 3 00:52:25 AEST 2014

On 10/2/14, 7:46, Warren Toomey wrote:
> Yet another reason why Unix is so much better :-)
UNIX is just better than just about anything when you have real work to
get done.

For example, we have a popular web log analyzer program ( that shall
remain nameless ), that apparently is not very capable, because they
frequently ask me to make custom reports.  Naturally I use the UNIX
tools available to that I know how to use ... And so I keep threatening
to just re-write that application in AWK.

- Derrik