[TUHS] 2.9bsd on 11/45 restoration

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Mon Oct 6 07:01:43 AEST 2014

On 2014-10-05 03:00, Dave Horsfall<dave at horsfall.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 4 Oct 2014, Noel Chiappa wrote:
>
>> >Anyone seriously working on bringing old hardware back to life needs to
>> >get in touch with the Classic Computer Talk list:
> Is John Dodson on this list?  He has an 11/70 in his house.

No idea. I occasionally scan cctalk, but most of the time don't bother.
Too much noise and irrelevant or ignorant posts. However, unfortunately
I don't have any better suggestions where to go if you are trying to
restore old hardware and don't have enough knowledge.

And yes, I keep lots of different PDP-8, PDP-11 and VAXen running,
including 11/70 systems.

	Johnny