[TUHS] another Web site on computer history

Nelson H. F. Beebe beebe at math.utah.edu
Tue Sep 9 10:46:53 AEST 2014

Traffic this evening on the pcc compiler list <pcc.lists.ludd.ltu.se>
alerted me to the existence of the Software Preservation Group, a
branch of the Computer History Museum, with a Web site at

	http://www.softwarepreservation.org/

I do not recall hearing of it before today, and perhaps a few TUHS
list readers have not either.  It may be desirable to add a link to it
from the Unix block of the http://minnie.tuhs.org/ site.

I think that it could also be good to record a link to the Bitsaver's
site at

	http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/

and to make a list of TUHS mirrors more prominent (e.g., we have one
at

	http://www.math.utah.edu/mirrors/minnie.tuhs.org/

).