[TUHS] Make love

scj at yaccman.com scj at yaccman.com
Tue Aug 11 03:51:01 AEST 2015

At least the Unix messages were silent.  I remember one Unix clone that
programmed sounds of an explosion when the system crashed.  Users did NOT
find that funny...

Last week I was attending a lecture in the Sierras where there was no
Internet, taking notes on my iPhone.  I had it in airplane mode with "Do
not Disturb" on and had Siri configured to talk only when in handsfree
mode.  Nevertheless, a careless double press of the round button told
everyone attending the talk "Siri is unable to find the internet!"

I would a preferred a printed "eh?"

Steve