[TUHS] Some notes on running UNIX v6 in 2015, using SimH and a healthy dose of documentation

SZIGETI Szabolcs szigiszabolcs at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 05:13:30 AEST 2015

Hi,

Don't forget the Zuse machines, which were later proven to be Turing
complete. It is certainly fascinating to see handling binary floating point
numbers in a purely mechanical device (check it out if you happen to be in
Berlin). Later machines were electromechanical and electronics.

Regards,
Szabolcs