[TUHS] boot block in v7 bootable on rp06 in simh

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Sun Dec 6 05:53:11 AEST 2015

You are most welcome -- BTW:  the first name is Clement, my last is Cole
and my friends call me Clem.

One thing to remember... when woring with older versions of UNIX its not a
good idea to be modify in the a partition that is live.   Later versions
were better about keeping the buffering system of your way.

Ken wrote the standalone tools for V7 so you do those sort of low level
things from it.

Best wishes.

Clem