[TUHS] Pre-v6 images and 2.11BSD patches

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Sat Dec 12 21:31:41 AEST 2015

On 2015-12-12 07:16, William Pechter<pechter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Warren Toomey wrote:
>> >[ Back to a real keyboard ]. Yes I'd be very happy to mirror 2bsd.com.
>> >Does anybody know what's happened to Steven Schultz?
>> >
>> >Cheers, Warren
> Last patch is 447 from June 2012.

Uh. No. 447 is from December 31, 2008.
See /VERSION in the patch set, which holds the patch version and date
for the patch.

And I did an unofficial 448 in 2010, which I have tried to spread, and
which I suspect is the patch referred to above...

> I can get to the site just fine... pasted the patch below if it helps
> anyone.
> I haven't heard anything about him.  Haven't worked at the same company
> since the early 1990's...

I used to talk with him a lot in the past, but have not been able to
raise him, and haven't seen anything from him in over 5 years... No idea
what he is up to nowadays...

	Johnny