[TUHS] Pristine version of 2.11BSD

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 09:55:41 AEST 2015

My $0.02:  Stop at exactly where you know it's still completely clean and
document well (i.e. this email copied into a README somewhere with the
distro) what's blocking you.  If you proceed with force, it maligns the
goal, here, which was stated as "pristine."  Many, many thanks for the push
this far, however!

--jake