[TUHS] mkfs somewhere else?

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 04:52:02 AEST 2015

So I managed to find the man page (thanks to the FreeBSD people!) for
2.9BSD's xp driver.  It clued me in that xp0e is further up the disk.
Tried to mkfs that and am getting intermittent chunks of good and bad.  So
I guess life's over for this guy.  So sad because other than the headcrash,
the thing is in immaculate, perfect working condition!  Maybe it could
become a spinning (and mildly horrifying) display inside a coffee table or
something.