[TUHS] I swear! I rtfm'ed

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 08:30:16 AEST 2015

I'm actually running an old CIT-101 from c.itoh.  The pdp11 is currently
just simh on a raspberry pi, but I have a lot of pdp11 hardware in various
states of disrepair.  my 11/73 ran 2.11bsd nicely has a burned out power
supply and I haven't been able to fix it.

I checked out the curses man page in 2.11 and tried to use curses clear,
but it really does tack on a lot of overhead & slows things down.  So I'm
now tempted to just cheat, keep it simple, find a simple escape string that
works on real vt100s as well as xterms, etc. and just printf it.