[TUHS] I swear! I rtfm'ed

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 09:11:28 AEST 2015

Well, it's just me teaching my kid recursion in c, so it's kind of informal
and I'm just clearing the screen to repaint it a second later with
changes.  It's too bad that curses adds so much overhead.  I'll have to
compare the resultant a.outs to confirm exactly how much..  Not that it
matters for a play program, really, more of a curiosity..

Thanks again Mary Ann!