[TUHS] Happy New Year and an amusing story from the past

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 09:59:58 AEST 2015

Hello!
Dave can you explain how all of you managed to connect a Sun 3/50
window to a Convex? I can of course imagine how those dweebs did that
trick.

As for annoying marketing droids, I did that myself back when the
original RS/6000 came out. Interesting contraption and I never did
appreciate what it grew up into.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com