[TUHS] COHERENT sources released under 3-clause BSD license.

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue Jan 6 13:01:04 AEST 2015

I wonder if this will run on my old DEC Rainbow 100B…  There was a binary version
of COHERENT for the RAINBOW, iirc, that I’ve been hoping to get my hands on
for more years than most of my co-workers have been alive… But I’m pretty sure that
was version 2….  Hmmm, some googling suggests it was Venix/86R, which sadly
hasn’t turned up in years :(

Warner