[TUHS] single user mode in v5 & v6

Clem cole clemc at ccc.com
Sat Jan 10 02:52:42 AEST 2015

Right.  We did some similar stuff at CMU.  One other hack we had was science compiled ps with the kernel IIRC we had a table of sleep addresses so that ps could print the actual thing you were waiting for not just an address.  I think that was a Dan Klein hack.

Yeah the ^T hack was implemented a number of times.  Masscomp is the only product kernel that I knew supported it.  I did miss it for a long time

Clem

Sent from my iPhone