[TUHS] SVN of CSRG Releases

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Wed Jan 14 11:55:57 AEST 2015

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 05:42:56PM -0800, Larry McVoy wrote:
> Aren't the SCCS sources for the real history online?  I know Kirk made
> them available on his CD, I have them somewhere.

In a previous private e-mail I received from Kirk, he said:
	The folks at UC
	Berkeley have always required me to track distributions of the SCCS
	files as they somehow think of them as still sensitive.

which implies that the SCCS files cannot be released publicly. However,
the SVN version is a "derivative" of the SCCS files and, on that basis,
is publicly available. Go figure :)

Cheers, Warren