[TUHS] We've lost Greg Chesson

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Fri Jul 3 00:48:50 AEST 2015

I agree with Dave on his comments and will add a couple of more if you
don't mind.
Timing and order is important, as my sportscaster brother points out, also
engage.  I'm not as good as he is at this, but looking at the audience and
trying to make them feel you are talking to them particularly for each of
these stories will make them even more powerful.  So Dave's comment about
practice is spot on.

But for timing and order, I might rethink the sequence you have might be
more effective if you change them a little.   The last one might be a good
one to lead with it. Say something like one of my most wonderful
remembrance was a recent one, his expressions and reaction we 100% Greg and
I'm lucky to use to anchor our relationship....  then tell that story.
 that will get people's attention.  Then build up with some of the others
over your life with him and close with the story of his most important
legacy for you being your family.

My thoughts - do wish I could make it, but I think it's not possible.

Clem