[TUHS] So I'm looking through some old SVR3.1 source

David Barto david at kdbarto.org
Mon Jun 1 04:14:17 AEST 2015

Just cuz of this list and recent comments about SVRx and I see this comment in ftrap.s

fpreent:			    # this is the point we return to
				    # when we are executing the n+1th
				    # floating point instruction in a
				    # contiguous sequence of floating
				    # point instructions (floating
				    # pointlessly forever?)

Makes me wonder how many other humorous comments are buried in the code.

	David

Oh, if no one out there has a SVR3.1 distribution (apparently for the 3b2), I’ve got one to send out….