[TUHS] typesetting history

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 04:47:18 AEST 2015

Hello!
Indeed. I did know about the MV series of machines and in fact that's
the fellow I met during the period that I referenced. I knew that no
such port was constructed for the first generation machines.

And incidentally the DG machines I first met were a NOVA-2 and then a
NOVA-3. Finally one who started out as a NOVA-4 but became an MV
Eclipse design.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com