[TUHS] We've lost Greg Chesson

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Mon Jun 29 23:52:22 AEST 2015

I'm going to be AFK all day but a couple of things:

If anyone wants to come out for the funeral (once I figure out
when/where that is) I can offer up a place to stay.  Looking at you,
Clem, love to meet you in person and talk Masscomp.

When I get back to a keyboard I thought maybe it would be nice to share
some Greg stories, I have enough of them.  So I'll try and do that.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 05:52:38AM -0700, Larry McVoy wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 07:44:58AM -0500, Clem Cole wrote:
> > Greg had been sick for a while.   Sad loss.
> > Clem
>
> Greg is/was a good friend of mine, was my mentor at SGI.  He came up to
> see me a while back, he was sharp as ever.
>
> I put everyone who is sick on my excavator because it makes them feel
> better:
>
> http://www.mcvoy.com/lm/xtp+excavator/
>
> --lm

---