[TUHS] A repository with 44 years of Unix evolution gets the MSR '15 Best Data Showcase Award

Erik E. Fair fair-tuhs at netbsd.org
Tue May 19 20:04:16 AEST 2015

Congratulations!

The NetBSD source repository has not changed source control systems since project inception - we're still using CVS, and the whole thing can be browsed at anoncvs.netbsd.org. A bunch of stuff is now "in the attic" (nominally "deleted" from the repository, but so far as I know that just means it's not fetched by default with an unadorned "get" command - it's still in the repository archive).

The history you're looking to collect is available for copy any time.

	Erik <fair at netbsd.org> (among other addresses)